Yoriyasu Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), the managing company of Yakumo Machinery & Tools, establishes the following personal information protection policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy") regarding the personal information of customers. This policy explains what personal information we collect, how we use it, and how you can control your personal information.
1. Business information
Corporate name : Yoriyasu Corporation
Address : 3F, Ozo 976-6, Samukawa-cho, Koza-gun, Kanagawa-ken
2. Personal information we acquire
We will collect information such as name, phone number, and email address when you contact us. In addition, when actually selling and shipping products, we may acquire information that can identify a specific individual, such as address and payment information, for necessary procedures.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
⑴ To deliver products and direct mail to customers.
⑵ To claim payment for purchased products and services.
⑶ To confirm and contact regarding delivery of purchased products and related after-sales services.
(4) To introduce products, services and campaigns.
(5) To respond to customer requests, inquiries, complaints, regarding the Company.
4. How we manage personal information
We will take necessary and appropriate security control measures for the management of personal information, such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage. The main contents of security control measures for personal information are as follows.
⑴ Implementation of security measures to prevent loss, leakage, and misuse of personal information.
(2) Ensure that personal information is used only for the purpose of selling products and providing information to customers.
(3) Ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to customers' personal information, and that password controls and access restrictions are in place to prevent unauthorized access.
⑷ Implement measures to prevent theft or loss of devices, electronic media, documents that handle personal data
5. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and guidelines.
6. Contact for consultation and complaints regarding the handling of personal information
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or other inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
7. Use of Google Analytics
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on our website, but we do not owe any responsibility for any actions that users perform using the information on our website. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the user by the use of the Company website by the user or any damage caused by the user to a third party.